Thursday, January 27, 2011

Monster Energy Can Fridge

Kairn dons his finest skins.

the addage says no news is good news ... So I hesitate to leave you in the dark or not?

Just a quick note all the same to tell you that publishers (Black Rock for France and the Scorpion for the overseas Hidden Atlantic) démennent Kairn to make you a more beautiful, more robust and not more expensive than the previous version. obviously it takes some time but I promise you that I'm sitting at the top of the car, I see the end of the tunnel ...

master of patience and reason (even if it makes me too fucking shit ... I do not like to wait for it wait it makes me bristle wait ... but I expect)

soon for cromagnesques adventures ... go ... a little teaser so: International !? Do not tell the two editors I've probably not quite leave ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment